The Catholic University of America’s Theological College was in need for serious renovations to Providence Hall. The original dorm use was to be reestablished and required updating for its interiors and mechanical systems. CCR was able to assess, design and document quickly and the project moved through DCRA permits in record time. Working with Buch Construction the project went smoothly and was in service for CUA’s Fall semester as planned.
DESIGN/TECH NOTESIt is optimal to use a system which combines both closed-cell (air/moisture barrier) and open-cell (moisture permeable) spray-insulation in NE Region.
- Established 1977
- Leadership together +25 years
- Organic Architecture principles
- Creating sustainable projects for 40 years
- CCR estimating, cost control for all projects
- CCR MEP engineering for integrated design