- Project Feasibility Studies
- Facility Condition Assessments and Reporting
- Fundraising Design Concepts
- Architectural Design Phase Services
- Design Build Services
- Professional Cost Estimating
- In-house M, E, P Engineering Services
- Construction Administration Services
Here are some items from our emergent planning outline we provide all church clients as a basis for moving through the planning process:
C C R P L A N N I N G C H E C K L I S T F O R S U C C E S S: Planning team will consistently ‘circle-back’ to Church-developed success factors and goals
- Are planning decisions consistently informed by the churches’ specific Mission including each of its ministries?
- Is the process of planning iterative with all stakeholders, including the community, organized & represented at each step?
- Will emerging, adaptable, and even newly realized planning strategies be fostered by leadership and each stakeholder group?
- Has Leadership provided timelines and selected stakeholder teams to complete agreed-on action items, implementation teams and timelines?
- Has the churches’ initial budget and teams costing been used as a tool for informing program, facility size and eventual phases of development?